Thursday, March 14, 2013

Well he did it!

We got home and he got the car he wanted !
Sometimes dreams do come true!

This is a 2008 Ford Mustang GT Convertible that my husband just had to have!

John was like a little kid wanting to get home so badly so he could race down to the dealership and buy this car. He was so worried someone else was going to beat him to it.

Fortunately, it all worked out and he's a happy man!

The weather has been perfect for driving around with the top down.


He finds an excuse everyday to need to go to town, just so he can drive his car. Oh well, at least he's happy!

Parked in town at the Lakefront while we ate breakfast


We drove it to town and parked at the Lakefront and ate our breakfast. Just like old times. I'm just happy we got it so I don't have to go look at anymore cars or talk to anymore car salesman. That is the most painful experience. I hate it. They play too many games when it comes to cars. Just tell me the freaking price and let's be done. I do not want to spend my whole time at home car shopping. Luckily this time it was a half a day deal. I can live with that!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! We are a husband and wife team wannabe interested in following in your footsteps.I'm so happy you took the time to share your adventures in trucking, its been a GREAT help during my research. Please contact me at your convenience, I would like to ask you about 50-11 questions minus one or two, lol. bicyclemamy at gmail dot com.

    We are known as C&C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent you an email. Feel free to respond back with your questions.

      Delete