Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Warmer Today

It's starting to warm back up here in "Sunny" Florida. Thank Goodness! My foot felt good enough today that I went back to work. I can't put any pressure on the front of it so it completely messes up how I'm walking. I did make it through the day though.

Got home and checked my email and had one from the lady we will be driving for. She gave us hotel information and we firmed up the date for orientation. Feb 15th!! Orientation will be two days from 7 AM to 6 PM.....I'm sure that will be somewhat of a drag to get through.
John enjoying a peaceful moment before our new journey

At work today, the store manager came up to me and let me know that she heard my husband and I will be leaving. She asked me a few details about what we would be doing. She couldn't get past the fact that we would be together 24/7 in the truck. Her comment was that we must have a far different relationship than she and her husband do because there's no way she would spend that much time with her husband...It's funny, I've been there for 11 months now and this is the first time she came to me and had a conversation with me. It took me leaving for her to come talk to me. She said she was sorry to see us leave but congratulated us on our new venture. Then informed me that she was going to work the snot out of me till I was gone. And she wonders why no one likes her?

1 comment:

  1. That is funny. We got the same response from a lot of people. "You are going to be together all the time? Like ALL the time?" The best way I can describe it, and I think you will understand, is that not only do we love each other, we truly like each other. We are each others best friend. Ther world would be a better place if everyone got along with their spouses the way we do and apparently the way you guys do. My friends say they would strangle their husbands inside a week if they were living in a truck with them. :) It definitely takes a special relationship to be married and do this for a living. Best of luck to you guys! But I know you won't need it!

    ReplyDelete