Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Productive Day at Home

I got the house completely and thoroughly cleaned today. Mom and Dad are coming tomorrow to stay for a few days. While cleaning, I found some old pieces of jewelry that I haven't worn in years. I took them to a jewelry store and they ended up paying me $240 for them. I was shocked. I doubt if I paid that much for them new. Gold must be really high right now.

Tomorrow I am going back to have a follow up visit with the lady who does the permanent eyeliner. Cant wait to get it done!

Also today, I am trying out monovision with contacts. So far I think I like it. Only thing is, I'll have to get some glasses made for driving because it would be too much eye strain without them. It's nice to be able to read without putting on reading glasses.

That's about it, feeling really good still since the thyroid surgery. Wish I would've had it done sooner now!

No comments:

Post a Comment