Friday, January 11, 2013

Paper Work Never Ends

I've spent all day trying to catch up on paper work and trucking related stuff. I'm still not done, but I put a good dent in it. The rules and regulations for trucking are unbelievable. I got the mail yesterday and there was a piece of mail telling us about a new requirement for cdl holders regarding self reporting for our medical cards. Not exactly sure what that's all about, but I followed the instructions and got it taken care of.

John went out to put the new visor clip on the truck and found out that International sold us the passenger side clip instead of the drivers side. Not surprised. Even though they double checked it, they still got it wrong. Guess we'll have to go back there tomorrow and see if they have the correct one.

I'm getting my hair cut and highlighted tomorrow and then tomorrow night me, John and our two sons are going to the Improv in Orlando to see Jo Koy. We're pretty excited about it. We see him quite a bit on the Chelsea Lately show and he's always funny. We've never been to the Improv, so not sure what to expect, but I know it'll be a good time!

The weather today was absolutely perfect! Not that I did anything outside, but where I sit and do paperwork I'm surrounded by windows and I had them all open with the breeze blowing in. It was in the 80's today and is supposed to be the rest of the week. I love Florida weather in the winter time!

The boys got their Vegas trip booked for March and we agreed to babysit their dog, so we will have to be home in March for that. I guess I'll go ahead and do our taxes then. With all this fiscal cliff talk, I'm dreading that. Don't know what to expect.

Went to the endocrinologist yesterday and got great news. My blood work was so good that they didn't put me on synthroid. At least not yet. I have to go back and have it done again in 8 weeks and see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment